Friday, October 8, 2010

I am not sorry.

When I write, I do not write lightly. I am going to write what is on my mind, what is on my heart. It may be overwhelming, especially for those who know it is about them. My emotions are strong, stronger than most. Or maybe I just show them, when others hold them in. I have apologized many times, but I want to clear some things up. I am not sorry. Why should I apologize for what I feel? No one can control how they feel, what they feel. As much as we want to, as much as we try to, we can't. All things pass with time, sure, but sometimes that time is years. No one should hold things in, it is not good for your mind, your heart, or your soul. We all must find a way to get certain feelings out. Trust me, you will feel a hell of a lot better. My way is to write. I'm sure that is no secret by now. Here I am literally shaking while I write because I have so much emotion, so much passion. Why should I be sorry? Yes, a majority of the words I have written are not to be shown to the public, but I got it out. I am able to get my feelings out. It is like screaming on top of a mountain. It is like crying until you can't breath, it is like laughing until it hurts. It is a rush of adrenaline. It is refreshing. It is cleansing. When I post something I am not looking for attention, I am not looking for praise. I am simply posting it because I want to help. I want you to feel. I want you to cry, to laugh, to smile... with me. Some could say that my words are too strong, but they're not. Guess what. It is emotion. There is no such thing as an emotion that is too strong. I write what I cannot speak. I write with strength, with power. I write because the paper cannot interrupt me. I write what is true for me. I write because writing does not scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment