Monday, September 27, 2010

Words: A magical thing.

Writing letters for only my paper to read.
Never being sent out, these letters will sit.
Sit for days, months, years.
I write words that I want to say
words I need to say
words I will never gain the courage to say. 
My heart is in these words.
Maybe that is why they will never be sent,
I don't want them to be thrown away. 
These words are for minds to read,
for souls to feel.
These words are my thoughts.
Not just my thoughts.
Not just my heart.
But my entire being. 
My soul. 
I loved you too strong.
I need you still.
You will always be in my heart.
Words of pain that I caused.
Words of terror I felt. 
Here I am writing words now.
That you will never fucking read.
I hope that you can feel my soul. 

Writing letters that only my heart will read.
I write my soul. 

1 comment:

  1. "These words are for minds to read,
    for souls to feel."

    Yesss..... Such a great line!!

    ReplyDelete